Almond Joy Smoothie
This flavor-combo reminds me of my Mom. She loves coconut, which means I love coconut. Every since I was a little girl, I have been trying to be just like her…Isn’t she fabulous?
….And she is every bit as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside…and that’s pretty damn beautiful!
This smoothie is every bit as delicious as the candy bar without all the added sugar and fat.
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp unsweetened, raw cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp sweetener (I used organic sucanat)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup oats (for thickness and added fiber, optional)
- 1 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until desired consistency.
Back to the books…only 2 finals and a paper stand between me and 10 days of freedom!